Friday, September 25, 2015

Week 12- Progress Reel

For the final week of class 2, we had to put together another progress reel starting with our latest assignment and all the way back to our very first assignment in class 1. Since this was our only task I took the time to address any final notes I had from my mentor after handing them in for the last time and added the final touches to all of my assignments. At the end of each term we get an overall assessment from our mentor, and mine said I had great poses and attention to detail and polish in my animations. He told me he was concerned that my final assignment was overambitious but that it turned out quite excellent and I was able to manage the scale of it. He said the one thing I really should revisit was my biped walk because it didn't quite get there. It lacked the polish that my animations had, so I spent a lot of time this week really trying to get that looking right and to a place where I was happy with it. I also fixed the ending to my final assignment (the gymnast) because that was the area that wasn't looking as good as the rest of it and he had some final notes for me on how to fix that. Overall I'm pretty happy with the way my assignments for class 2 turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment