Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Week 8- Assignment #7 Part 2

The second part of this week's assignment was to sketch poses that convey physical strength and then choose one to pose out in 3D. Every week that we have a pose assignment I think I'm going to get all these great ideas that are great poses and completely unique. Every week I realize that it's much harder than that. I feel like I get a great idea and then see that someone else has already done that same thing. So I sketched out as many different things that I could.


As most weeks, I still wasn't completely satisfied with my poses and decided to pick one but see what I could do with it once I had it in Maya. I ended up changing it quite a bit...


Mike liked the pose but gave me some ideas on how to push it further. For one thing he said the body has too many axes working at the same time and I could unify them by twisting the hips toward camera more, lifting the head forward, and making the arms more in line. This was his suggestion



And this is my final pose




No comments:

Post a Comment