Thursday, June 25, 2015

Week 11- Assignment #10 Part 2

The pose assignment for this week was "balance". I really liked this one because there were a lot of things to explore, like break dancing, gymnastics, yoga, ballet. I looked up reference images and got a lot of interesting ideas. Here's what my sketches look like


I really liked the ballerina pose, I thought it was different and made an interesting silhouette. This is how it looked in Maya.


Mike seemed to really like my pose this week and thought it was cool that we can see both the back and the face of the character. The only note he had was to open up the pose a little bit and give it some more negative space, because right now if it was in silhouette mode the center would look like a big mass. Here's his suggestion


So here's my final render



No comments:

Post a Comment