Monday, March 28, 2016

End of Class 4- Progress Reel

I've been bad about updating my progress as I go along, but I just finished class 4 of Animation Mentor and have two new shots for my reel. I polished up the kitchen scene a tad, but it could probably use more work. I also finished up my first dialogue shot, complete with lip sync added in and the background as well. I definitely need to practice my facial animation. Since I have the least amount of practice with that I felt somewhat lost during the process and felt like I was guessing at a lot of stuff. Luckily this particular shot didn't require a ton of crazy faces and facial changes, so I'll make sure to challenge myself with that in my next class. Anyway here is my class 4 progress reel with all of my Animation Mentor work so far!


Done with Class 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment